Senior Web App Developer
Who You Are
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for analysis, design, implementation, and unit testing to produce high-quality code. They will use industry best practices while working in a team of high-performing professionals. They are also responsible for maintaining and supporting mission-critical applications as necessary.
* Build and grow software from MVP to a fully functioning product
* Develop user-facing features using React, React Hooks, React Context and NextJS
* Develop RESTful APIs using Node.JS, Typescript, Express, Swagger
* Integrate with third-party APIs and libraries, including Twilio, Plaid, Stripe, and Google Cloud Platform
* Optimize and fine-tune web applications
* Developing front end website architecture.
* Designing user interactions on web pages.
* Developing back-end website applications.
* Strong command of HTML5 and CSS
* Knowledge and experience with Azure, AWS, and cloud-based technology is a plus
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
* Creating servers and databases for functionality.
* Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
* Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
* Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
* Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
* Designing and developing APIs.
* Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
* Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
* Degree in computer science.
* Strong organizational and project management skills.
* Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Attention to detail.